Weber's Portfolio for Success
A precise cutting result is the top priority when slicing: That is exactly what is achieved when using Weber's high-performance slicer. With up to 2,000 slices per minute and an optimal product yield and minimal giveaway. Weber slicers fulfil all requirements in the food processing space, serving artisanal, deli, snacking, cheese and meat slicing companies. The open construction and the Weber Hygienic Design makes cleaning and maintaining Weber slicers easy and efficient.
Weber food robots solve complex problems and utilize a wide range of product handling methods: Gripping individual or multiple slices and precision positioning in packages or trays are just a few examples of possible applications. Weber food robots eliminate virtually all human contact with the products, improving food safety and reducing costs. Their flexible and open design also makes Weber food robots easy to clean.
Weber skinners are used worldwide every day and are known for their reliability. They are also highly durable and used in continuous operation in multiple shifts of production. Weber skinners deliver clean results and meet the highest hygienic standards with their automatic cleaning system and their high-grade stainless steel product design. The robust design rarely requires servicing, which minimizes additional costs.
Five Reasons Why Weber
- Weber Hygienic Design, all stainless steel
- Weber exceeds today's hygienic standards through the open design, reduced cavities, slimmer housings and a short cleaning process. The easy to care for stainless steel components guarantee high machine availability and greater efficiency.
- High product yield, minimum giveaway
- Weber customers rely on the innovation and advancements in slicing technology to adapt to their changing product portfolio, while maintaining a high profitability on their sliced product. Maximum yield with minimum giveaway – that is how we ensure maximum profitability.
- Dedication to support
- Weber Guardian is an on purpose and customized service and support plan for your plant. It is designed to guarantee the most effective operational and maintenance staff and optimized machine performance at your facility.
- Innovation and technological advancement
- Weber has been bringing advancements in slicing solutions to the market for over 30 years. With our focus on next generation technology regarding slicing, as well as the material handling that is key to processing efficiency, Weber continues to invest and raise the bar on the global front.
- High percentage of in-house components "made in Germany"
- "Only companies that produce as much as possible themselves within their own supervision and responsibility can really guarantee quality." This is the vision of founder Guenther Weber. All stainless steel components, right down to hygienic screws are produced in-house.